Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Absent Minded Individuals!


Okay, here is something EVERYBODY can relate to. ABSENT MINDED INDIVIDUALS!!!!!! Now the picture here to the left clearly has a blonde girl. I am in now way bashing blondes...this picture just happen to be the lucky winner. But absent minded individuals piss me the hell off. I want you to think back to a time when someone said something to you and you responded to that statement with an "I no" or "I agree with you" and they said "You know what" or "What are you agreeing with?" AAAAHHHHGGGG seriously??? Its in that instatnt that you want to lash back with everything that you have and be like "YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!! I'M AGREEING WITH WHAT YOU JUST TOLD ME" and then you get a puzzled response or look from them. I know we all have our moments and if your shaking you head and saying "Well, I don't"....YOUR A FUCKING LIAR!!!! However, some people just make themselves look like airheads and then you tell them something and they get all pissed at you. Its at that moment that you reply with this comment so write it down so you don't forget it....Ready? Here it is: "Eat a sack of dicks mother fucker!" That statement can be applied to guys and girls alike and I can almost guarantee that will shut there mouth real quick. So to all you absent minded people out there...Just SHUT THE FUCK UP AND THINK BEFORE YOU ANSWER. It pisses me off so I know someone out there feels the same way I do. That's all I have to say about this. I will be back soon to talk about some other fallacy human beings have and abilities we don't posses.

No comments:

Post a Comment